Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

kingdom - zombies? 🤔 (146 views)

guru
!
(2wk)
Something to look forward to in January (25th) 2019, interesting time period (Joseon apparently).

On a modern note, you can watch 2016 Train to Busan: getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Train_to_Busan/?r.... or same years animation Seoul station: getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Seoul_Station/?re....

+1

God
!
(2wk)
More walking dead?

+1

guru
!
(2wk)
@bondojoe Not really.

master
I can't handle any more zombies smiley .Can't dinosaurs make a comeback?"Evil whales"? smiley no, that's rediculous--the Japanese are again eating all the whales,and thousands of natives in Africa are killing & eating all the animals in protected wild animal preserves. smiley

Yes,National Geographic can't take photos of wild animals in Africa, they are all being destroyed.ALL EATEN & MADE EXTINCT.NOW I don't feel badly about billions of humans that might die some day.---i'm ready for it.-

-wait, is this preoccupation with zombies, a symbol of planet and human death?ARE WE THE ZOMBIES?WE are the real "walking dead"?smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

expert
!
(2wk)
@clarachan1355 'we the zombies' - that's what people have been saying ever since george romero, and they've certainly been driving that point home with all the plague zombies of recent years

+1

senior master
!
(2wk)
sock of it all,been going on too long and is BORING

God
Wow, thank you very much.

This is a Netflix original and it is Korean, not American, so this will be different.

Netflix is really cornering the non-English speaking market with series' from other countries (Germany, Sweden, Norway, Japan, Mexico, Spain, South Korea, etc.).

I applaud their efforts and appreciate the heads-up. smiley

www.imdb.com/title/tt6611916/

+2

senior guru
Everyone loves a good zombie movie.

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK