Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

Sci-Fi Films/Series 💜 (1621 views)

senior master
!
(3mo)
This Thread is dedicated to Sci-Fi Films/Series straight from my playlist. These are some of my favourites that I have watched and enjoyed but I have not finished watching all of them yet. I will start with some series then add onto this list since I can't add anymore at this moment. Enjoy and feel free to add onto this thread.

Lost in Space: After crash-landing on an alien planet, the Robinson family fight against all odds to survive and escape, but they're surrounded by hidden dangers.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Lost_in_Space_2....

The Crossing: Refugees from a war-torn country 250 years in the future start showing up to seek asylum in an American town.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/The_Crossing....

Maniac: Two strangers are drawn to a mysterious pharmaceutical trial that will, they're assured, with no complications or side-effects whatsoever, solve all of their problems, permanently. Things do not go as planned.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Maniac....

Altered Carbon: Set in a future where consciousness is digitized and stored, a prisoner returns to life in a new body and must solve a mind-bending murder to win his freedom.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Altered_Carbon....

Strange Angel: A rocket scientist in 1940s Los Angeles is secretly the disciple of occultist Aleister Crowley.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Strange_Angel....

The First: Fictional series to chronicle the effort to send the first crewed mission to Mars.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/The_First....

The Innocents: When teenagers Harry and June run away from their repressive families to be together, they're derailed by an extraordinary discovery - June's ability to shape-shift.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/The_Innocents....

Counterpart: A UN employee discovers the agency he works for is hiding a gateway to a parallel dimension.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Counterpart....

Dark: A family saga with a supernatural twist, set in a German town, where the disappearance of two young children exposes the relationships among four families.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Dark....
Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams: A sci-fi anthology series with stand-alone episodes based on the works of Phillip K. Dick.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Philip_K_Dicks_....

The Handmaid's Tale: Set in a dystopian future, a woman is forced to live as a concubine under a fundamentalist theocratic dictatorship.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/The_Handmaids_T....

Extinct: Four hundred years after the extinction of the human race, a small group of humans is revived by an alien civilization.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Extinct....
American Gods: A recently released ex-convict named Shadow meets a mysterious man who calls himself "Wednesday" and who knows more than he first seems to about Shadow's life and past.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/American_Gods....

Salvation: An MIT grad student and a tech superstar bring a low-level Pentagon official a staggering discovery--that an asteroid is just six months away from colliding with Earth.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Salvation....

Westworld: A series inspired by the 1973 film of the same title written by Michael Crichton about a futuristic theme park populated by artificial beings.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Westworld....

11.22.63: High school teacher Jake Epping travels back in time to prevent the assassination of President John F. Kennedy - but his mission is threatened by Lee Harvey Oswald, falling in love, and the past itself, which doesn't want to be changed and shouldn't be changed.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/112263....

Dimension 404: An anthology series that explores the wonders and terrors of our digital age, from outrageous horror comedy to mind-bending action adventure, telling a weird and wild sci-fi tales where the twist ending, is just the beginning.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Dimension_404....

Future Man: Josh Futturman, a janitor by day and a gamer by night, is recruited by mysterious visitors to travel through time to prevent the extinction of humanity.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Future_Man....

Colony: Set in the near future, Colony centers on a family headed up by Holloway and Callies who must make difficult decisions as they balance staying together with trying to survive. They live in L.A., which has been occupied by a force of outside intruders. While some people have chosen to collaborate with the authorities and benefit from the new order, others have rebelled and suffer the consequences.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Colony....

Hunters: The disappearance of a decorated FBI agent's wife leads him to a secret government unit assembled to hunt a group of ruthless terrorists - shadowy figures that may or may not be from this world.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Hunters....

+12

senior master
!
(3mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 This list is going to be endless with so many amazing sci-fi films and series to add!

Hope you find something here that you've yet to watch, enjoy and happy viewings! smiley

+3

senior master
!
(1mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 *bumped up for @laylaandpaz

senior master
!
(3mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 Impulse: A young woman discovers she has the extraordinary power of teleportation.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Impulse....

smiley Can't forget this one!

+2

senior guru
@EUNOIA🌟 Good suggestion but how is that science fiction?

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 I've seen/follow all of these except:
Strange Angel, 11.22.63, and Future Man.
The only one I didn't like was The First. It was well done as Drama, but had no action and seemed to drag on and on. I watched the whole thing because I started it. If it returns, I won't waste my time.
Most of the others I look forward to seeing, or I'm sorry they got cancelled.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier In order of what I liked most of the three are 11.22.63. , Strange Angel, and Future Man. The first 2 are a must see imo.

+2

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 Strictly on your recommendation, I'm going to check out your 1st two and maybe the 3rd. Just got through bingeing "Awake". Loved it.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier I hope you enjoy them smiley Awake was good I believe it was cancelled like most good shows. I have only added a small amount sci-fi series to this thread and not sure I will add anymore here - instead will post these types of topics to my wall when I have the time. It will help keep the thread on topic and not have to deal with members I have blocked that continuously ruin a good post.

It's a pleasure to meet people like you on here who love film just as much as myself.

I need a recommendation from you smiley absolutely anything but comedy. Film or series. Old or New. Foreign or not.

What do you recommend I watch? smiley

+1

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 It is well past time I reciprocated. Here's two that I hope you haven't seen.

The Fountain
getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Fountain_The/?ref....

What Dreams May Come
getcoloring.us/watch_movie/What_Dreams_May_C....

I hope you enjoy these. I will add more.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier The Fountain is one of my favourites and yes, I've seen them both - they're incredible films. Thank you smiley

+1

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 Another good series that got cancelled (and I'll bet you never saw this one):

Space: Above and Beyond
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Space_Above_and....

This is where the idea for "Starship Troopers" came from.

+1

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 The entire Trancers franchise:

getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Trancers/?ref=236....

getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Trancers_II/?ref=....

That's the first two. There's at least five. There were great fun. I think Tim Thomerson was greatly undervalued. He started out as a standup comedian. Narrow your tastes down a bit and I can open a floodgate.
I've even seen old, silent "scientifiction" films, but I don't think they'd have links on this site.

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier I have been searching for those old silent sci-fi films that use to play after midnight on TV when I was a child but I have yet to find them anywhere.

+1

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 Yeah, they've become rare as hen's teeth. Fires, mold, just plain lost. Some are in private collections. Many (most) were never transferred to digital media.
What are some specific titles you're looking for?

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier I don't know the titles, I was too young and was not even supposed to be awake watching them lol but one that stands out is a part where a woman is in the shower and all these worms start coming out the shower head filling up the entire bathroom.. films like that.. they were silent and rather low-budget looking. I loved them just wish I knew more.

+1

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 I know exactly the film you're talking about, and I understand about not knowing the titles. Let me get back to you on this. Have to sweep out some cobwebs.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier oh wow if you find these films, I will forever be in your debt smiley especially if before Halloween - I will have to change my entire horrorthon list to watch the silent ones smiley thank you kindly - watch out for them cobwebs smiley

+1

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 Will aim to please, but I can make no guarantees.

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 Not the list I'm working on, but... it actually has many of the one's I was going to list.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0x0AWY-jlV...

51 Complete Pre-1950s Films

A Trip To Mars 1918

youtu.be/YYflIj6QR-I

Voyage To The Moon 1902

youtu.be/BNLZntSdyKE

top expert
@alvinjfrazier Aelita 1924

youtu.be/58AUkCtM-4Y

Paris Asleep (aka The Crazy Ray, aka At 3:25)

youtu.be/CogDoWyj2Ic

Metropolis

getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Metropolis/?ref=2....

+1

top expert
@alvinjfrazier Metropolis 1927

+1

top expert
@alvinjfrazier Things to Come 1936
youtu.be/atwfWEKz00U

+1

!
(1wk)
@alvinjfrazier Metropolis is incredible. Made the year that my mom was born.

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier LOVE them ALL smiley

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier oh sweetness, you're the best !!! Thank you so much smiley I will be checking these very soon - just got home from dinner now time to chill and this is perfect smiley

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier Thank you so much for all the recommendations smiley I just need to play catch up on everything lol

+1

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 How are you able to enter longer lists?
I can't be doing this right.
Or it's the limitation of this garbage Nextbook Tablet.
(My computer is still broken.)

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier it could be the tablet but really not sure - the initial post does limit but replies hmmm.. the whole format is a mess lol i wish there were pages instead of endless replies on here.. nothing you're doing just the way the site is.

+1

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 OK. 2 grandchildren and a middle school daughter just came in. Have to do granddad and single parent for a bit. I can add LOTS more though.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier awwww 💜 such blessings the little ones are eh smiley yes whenever you can add more - much appreciated, truly. xx

+1

senior master
!
(3mo)
Awake: A detective who finds he is leading an arduous double life that defies reality. Following a tragic car accident, detective Michael Britten finds himself awake in two separate realities: one where his teen son, Rex, died in the crash and his wife, Hannah, survived and another where Hannah has perished, leaving Michael and Rex to pick up the pieces.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Awake....

Real Humans: In a parallel present the artificial human has come into its own. Robots no longer have anything robot-like about them. New technology and advancements in the field of science have made it possible to manufacture a product - a kind of mechanized servant - that is so similar to a real human that it can often be considered a perfectly good substitute. The Human Robot (HUBOT) have also given rise to new problems and dilemmas
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Real_Humans....

RCVR: RCVR, set in 1973, follows a black-ops unit engaged in covering up extraterrestrial encounters and locating individuals (RCVRs) who possess startling information communicated to them by alien beings.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/RCVR....

Black Mirror: An anthology series exploring a twisted, high-tech world where humanity's greatest innovations and darkest instincts collide.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Black_Mirror....

Lost Tapes: Explores the possibility of hidden creatures through "found footage" videos and information provided by experts.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Lost_Tapes....

FreakyLinks: A take-off on "The Blair Witch Project," in which a guy finds out that his supposedly dead brother isn't dead after all when he sees him on the Internet. It's all about his spooky adventures in finding the truth.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/FreakyLinks....

Earth: Final Conflict: When an alien species comes to Earth bearing boons to Humanity, a few suspicious humans seek to learn and resist the newcomers' true designs. ( "EUNOIA" is the language spoken by Taelons)
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Earth_Final_Con....

+2

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 Re: Earth: Final Conflict entry

Your nom de plume was so unusual, I looked it up. I had thought you meant: eunoia (Ancient Greek: εὔνοιᾰ, translit. eúnoia, lit. 'well mind; beautiful thinking')[1] is the goodwill a speaker cultivates between themself and their audience, a condition of receptivity.[2] Aristotle uses the term to refer to the kind and benevolent feelings of goodwill a spouse has which form the basis for the ethical foundation of human life.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier Yup that's it lol but also the language spoken is this older sci-fi smiley Also a book lol EUNOIA

+2

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 Strangely, I knew about the book. But, I hadn't connected it with all this. I watched Final Conflict when it first came out. Guess that I missed a few details. I was still fairly young then.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@alvinjfrazier I was a child too when I was watching Final Conflict as my dad was a huge sci-fi fan... the book is pure genius for those who love words lol of course by a Canadian author.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 [SPOILER]

+1

master
!
box
(3mo)
Well where shall we begin seeing there are no instructions in sight ...Sci/Fi you say ...

Well here we go then . must be at D by now so what do you say to

Darkman (1990)

+4

master
!
box
(3mo)
ET (1982)

Earth girls are easy (1988)

Edge of tomorrow (2014)

Edward Scissorhands (1990) A personal favourite

Ender's Game (2013)

+3

master
!
box
(3mo)
Fahrenheit 451 (2018)

Fantastic Voyage (1966)

Firestarter (1984)

+2

guru
!
(3mo)
@box Fringe

+3

master
!
box
(3mo)
@ijaija One of the best

+3

guru
!
(3mo)
@box I really did enjoy that series, nothing like it been made so far.

+2

master
!
box
(3mo)
@ijaija Perhaps Westworld may give it a run for it's money but would be hard.

+3

guru
!
(3mo)
@box I watched a few episodes of TV show but couldn't get in to it I loved the proper film tho,

+2

senior master
!
(3mo)
@ijaija omg one of the best ever!!

+2

master
!
box
(3mo)
Gattaca (1997) - has to be one of the best in the last 25 years

+4

senior master
!
(3mo)
Please stop ruining every thread I post.

+2

top expert
!
(3mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 I'm not sure I understand.

Are you saying that you would prefer no one else posted the Sci-Fi movies they like in your thread?

+3

master
!
box
(3mo)
@michael59 @EUNOIA I didn't catch that. Was I not supposed to write here? So sorry but I couldn't read the instructions. And I didn't know this was a pay-per-view thread.

I normally found your comments and recommendations to be a mine of information but someone has hidden all of them and I can't even see the introduction to this thread post.

This what happens when people decide to censor the forum. Instructions get lost in all the "comment is hidden" posts. They couldn't all be yours, could they? Are you creating your own forum where nobody else can play - Tut, tut, tut.

You know what, I AM feeling a little bit trolled. I feel EXCLUDEDfrom the site. I am feeling downright VICTIMISEDby this anti-Irish racism and sectarian, in your face rudeness.

What should a boy do under these circumstances? Besides sticking my head in the sand and calling the comment police? Please help

+6

God
@box The forums are open to anyone, per Dr Evil, they are public, not private.

I commend you for not logging in and out to see comments from a member you have clearly blocked, yet they are (attempting) to reply to you, which I find curious.

I figure, they must have to log out, read what you wrote, then log back in to write something to themself, because if you have blocked them, they cannot reply to you anymore.

Wow, that's a lot of work, for someone who's been blocked, and may equally be blocking you.

I personally refuse to read anything from anyone I've blocked. So I don't do the log in and log out. In fact, I forget to log out most of the time when I'm not even online anymore... lol

But, rest assured, they forums are indeed public, as per Dr. Evil.

Good luck! smiley

+2

master
!
box
(3mo)
@RAVENOUSbird There is no blocking from my side but I still get the "comment is hidden" post.

I don't think I should go through all that paraphernalia just to find out what the instructions are on an open forum. Next there will be pay-per-view comments.

If you don't want people to participate, then don't ask people to participate. Censorship on an open forum is bound to create problems when the mombers don't see the whole story.

Having your cake and eating it is all very well - if you are Marie Antoinette but look what happened to her.

+3

God
@box Actually, that kind of makes it more perplexing, to me because that means you are blocked...

...WHY would anyone log in to see the comments of a member that they blocked?

That is counter productive and counter intuitive, and a WASTE of admins time in creating these blocks that were requested by a member who said at least 80% of this site was trolling them.

Clearly, it's the other way round!

Carry on and best of luck.

+2

senior master
!
(3mo)
@michael59 Hi and welcome to the sci-fi thread. As you can see at the top, I welcome all members to add onto this list like all my forum threads I post. Please do feel free to share your fave sci-fi films or series here with other members.

My comment was directed at the male who I have blocked that is constantly posting off topic to all my threads as soon as they are up. Sorry for the misunderstanding. This is what trolls do on here all of the time even when blocked.

smiley

+1

top expert
@EUNOIA🌟 I think I missed something, or I'm not seeing all of the posts. What? Who? Huh?

+2

master
!
box
(3mo)
and on to I then ...

I Married a Monster from Outer Space (1958)

Inception (2010) Worth a peek

Independence Day (1996)

+2

God
!
(3mo)
The original Twilight Zone...with the incomparable Rod Serling...and all the "Zones" that followed.

+3

guru
@bondojoe Absolutely. I used to stay up late as a kid just to watch Night Gallery.

+3

God
!
(3mo)
@SoylentBrown Yep...next best thing to the Zone.

+2

senior master
!
(3mo)
@SoylentBrown ya me too i loved it smiley

+2

God
@SoylentBrown I adored Night Gallery!

+2

God
@bondojoe It was super scary and creepy. Classic!

+2

senior master
!
(3mo)
smiley

ALL MEMBERS ARE WELCOME HERE smiley

FEEL FREE TO ADD ONTO THIS SCI-FI LIST smiley

PLEASE KEEP IT ON TOPIC. NO DRAMA. NO INSULTS.

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!
smiley

smiley smiley

*** IF YOU HAVE ME BLOCKED OR I HAVE YOU BLOCKED - YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT WE CAN'T SEE EACHOTHER'S POSTS SO PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL - THANKS! ***

+2

master
!
box
(3mo)
This "name game" doesn't seem to be following the ABC route so ...

Young Frankenstein with the great Gene Wilder

X-Men

X-Men 2

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

X-Men: Apocalypse

X-Men: Dark Phoenix

X-Men: Days of Future Past

+1

master
!
box
(3mo)
And a perennial family favourite

Wall E

+2

top expert
!
(3mo)
Here's some oldies but goodies...

ET

Alien & Aliens

Red Dwarf (TV series)

+3

master
!
box
(3mo)
@michael59 A few crackers in that pot Michael. Loved Red Dwarf for its humour and the Alien films for advancing the whole Sci/Fi drama/psychological thriller in space. Nice ones

+4

senior master
!
(2mo)
@michael59 Excellent films, thanks for sharing.

Added "Red Dwarf" to my list - cheers smiley

+1

!
(2mo)
Jeez, no love for Falling Skies?

One of the best, underrated sci-fi series imo.

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
@Nihilus🍺 That's another good one. Thanks for sharing smiley I gave up on this list lol it's impossible to put everything here and I don't have the time right now but please do add on to it smiley

+1

!
(2mo)
Plenty of people know about Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly, but he has another series called Dollhouse that is a really interesting underrated Sci-fi show.

+4

senior master
!
(2mo)
@ecotti89 It has a pretty high rating on IMDB 7.7/10 and it's on this site here: getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Dollhouse....

You're right it's another underrated gem and I have not seen it so straight to my watch list for future viewing. Thanks for sharing smiley

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 Dollhouse: A shadowy organization uses mind-wiped humans known technically as "actives" and colloquially as "dolls" who are imprinted with false memories and specialized skills for various tasks on behalf of paying clients. When they are not on assignments, they live in an underground "Dollhouse", a facility that protects and provides for their needs, including food, exercise and sleeping pods little bigger than coffins. One of the dolls, a young woman called Echo by her handlers, is slowly becoming aware of herself and what is going on. Meanwhile, at least two different people on the outside are trying to bring down the Dollhouse, one by finding Echo and the other by using her.

+3

!
(1wk)
@EUNOIA🌟 Another show yanked too early by the industry bean counters.

senior master
!
(1wk)
@Bloop50 unfortunately it happens too often with the great shows.

+1

guru
!
(2mo)
Thanx for a lot of good movies and series at one place.Now i will get some good stuff to watch.

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
@Sultan90 you're welcome smiley

+2

!
(2mo)
great list thanks some new ones for me smiley smiley smiley smiley
keep them coming

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
@bearman you're welcome smiley

+1

!
(2mo)
smiley

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@bearman smiley which films/series would you recommend that is not on here yet?

+1

!
(2mo)
space 1999 tv --- The thing movie --- lifeforce movie --- the thirteenth floor MOVIE---

and the one that got away< DARK CITY> 1998 smiley

+3

senior master
!
(2mo)
@bearman I will check them out - the thirteenth floors sounds familiar...

Thank you smiley

+1

!
(2mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 no bother

+1

!
(1wk)
@bearman Loved all of those, and Dark City is a favorite.

top expert
!
(2mo)
if you haven't seen the original (swedish) Real Humans (Aktor Manniskor) treat yourself to some brilliant sci-fi. filmwise my fav sci-fi film of recent times is Under The Skin.

+2

master
!
box
(2mo)
@filtersweep Thanks for the swedish recommendation of Real Humans - I'll have to check it out. I tried Under the skin and I just couldn't get into it even with SJ.

+3

senior master
!
(2mo)
@filtersweep I love foreign series more than anything and the Swedish really do well. That's a great recommendation as is Under the Skin smiley

Thank you for sharing smiley

+1

top expert
!
(2mo)
no worries.
i was also going to say give Blade Runner 2049 a shot.
but i get why people don't get into Under The Skin.
I was in the right mood on the right day. i think it's a beautiful and haunting film...

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@filtersweep not everyone will like the same films lawd know I have a very odd taste in films lol but keep them coming and share whenever you want smiley

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
[SPOILER]

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
If you have not...

checked out this new series yet...

I think it's well worth the watch for any sci-fi fan and

it's very well done.

Origin (2018)

A group of strangers struggle for survival aboard a spaceship heading to a distant planet.

All 10 episodes are here: getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Origin/?ref=275.... and ready to binge watch.

Enjoy!

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Here's a good new sci-fi that is not on two-movies yet:

Nightflyers: A crew of space explorers embark on a mission to find a mysterious alien ship.

Whenever they add it with links, check it out and enjoy!

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Dystopia: It is the year 2037. Our world is dying, slowly, from a virus that has rendered mankind infertile. Not a single child has been born in 25 years. Governments are now powerless puppets for the biggest corporations and Biocorp, the world's biggest, keeps promising a cure that never comes. A pair of scientists (Michael Copon and Simon Phillips) attempting to create the world first teleporter manage to create something even more powerful: time machines. They travel back to 2017 in order to change the events of their past and prevent the virus from ever existing. But their actions have unintended consequences, with the butterfly effect taking hold. As their partners (Sheena Colette and Eve Mauro) fight to protect them, their actions in the past escalate to mass murder in order to save billions in the future.

Yet another new sci-fi series that has an entire season ready to binge but it's not on this site yet. When it is added, I recommend it as a must watch.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Mars (2016)

The first manned voyage from Earth to Mars leads to a 2032 mission to colonize the red planet.

the second season was finally released in November 2018 but I have not found it on this site. If you do, check it out.

+1

top expert
!
(1mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 Its on here smiley type mars go below press add more shows than you will see it smiley also you can watch it on site directdownload.tv but its here today eps 4 came out. Hope this helps you smiley

senior master
!
(1mo)
@freddy6666 Honestly, don't tell anyone but [SPOILER] [SPOILER] Much appreciated - Thank you smiley ddr link n workie.

+1

top expert
!
(1mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 I've been a sci-fi fan for years , also love the science like in Mars smiley bought my collection in the 90's and 2000's on dvd and in the last 5 years I've been putting it all on Nass and extern hard disc smiley now at 70 terrabyte of mostly sci-fi some horror and shows as Dr. House M.D. terra nova , the river , dark angel , dollhouse , fringe , falling skies and all that is star trek and stargate (see my wall). Thanks for this thread smiley found a few new shows to watch smiley and thanks for the reply smiley Grtz from Belgium smiley

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@freddy6666 I also download everything to an external drive where I store films/series I have yet to watch still. I grew up watching sci-fi with my father but never really got into it myself until maybe the last 5 ish years so I've plenty to catch up on as the list is never ending lol thankfully so. I will add a few you mentioned to my list and check your wall. I also love crime, true-crime, horrors-thriller and all thinks dark and twisted smiley I hope you find more here in the future and look forward to some gems smiley Greetings from North America - nanu nanu \/

top expert
!
(1mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 I think we have the same interests (sorry for my english at times) smiley . Like I wrote sci-fi , horror true story , thriller there is a movie called … After the dark about philosophical and a dark movie about a teacher that have the studend's decide who lives or die. A good one and makes you think. I been at home the last 18 years with a work related injury so I've installed myself with a few TV's , 1000's of movies and shows, in the 90's and still now I use 7 dvd recorders but more pc and hard-disc now because it became to big now I use 4 or 8 terra hard-disc's with copies from everything. I still have a income from my work as a manager in medical supplies and equipment transport . The last best movies I've seen here are the domestics , Cloverfield paradox , occupation , Tau , A quiet place , beyond the sky , Bokeh , Bushwick , Here alone ,Cell , Down a dark hall , Don't sleep , Hostile , How it ends etc... I can make a list of thousands smiley I also like Apocalyptic movies. Anyways almost 02h40 here now in Belgium so time to watch some shows and than some sleep. I am not a real chatter on the net so it might take some time for replies , but thanks for your reply smiley Have a good watch smiley Grtz. from Freddy

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@freddy6666 Yes, we seem to have similar interests and no worries as English is also not my first language.

I am sorry to hear about your injury and hope all is well with you. It's great to have a hobby that keeps you busy as an idle mind is the devil's playground smiley I love techie stuff too and tend to feed my inner nerd daily smiley smiley

I have seen a lot of the ones you just mentioned and there's a few I will add to my downloads. Thank you kindly for sharing smiley I also don't chat very much and my replies are mostly delayed hehe.

Have a very blessed day/night Freddy smiley it's a pleasure!

+1

top expert
!
(1mo)
@freddy6666 Did not see the movie '' Dans la Brume'' here yet , a good apocalyptic sci-fi movie French but there are subs if you search under other names like just one more breath , in the electric mist … A very good movie for syfy , horror , apocalyptic , action drama fans !!!! smiley smiley smiley

senior master
!
(3wk)
@freddy6666 I just found it on the main site I use as there seems to be a lot lacking here for some reason no links to many new films and series on TM lately.. thanks for the recommendation smiley Have a blessed weekend and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! xx

top expert
!
(3wk)
@EUNOIA🌟 smiley Thank you and a Happy New year to you to smiley and all the sci-fi fans www.imdb.com/title/tt5092380/ Dans la Brume is about a family with a very sick daughter in a clean room in Paris were a deadly mist is rising and almost everyone is dead , a good apocalypse syfy drama enjoy the hollydays Grtz from Belgium smiley smiley smiley

senior master
!
(1mo)
Time Jumper: When a young man finds a time machine device, his life spins out of control.

I watched this on the main site I use so I don't know if it's here.

Worth the check. Enjoy!

+2

senior master
Thank you very much for all the different films and series i may need to watch and add at some point, i dont visit the threads as often as i like to but appreciate all the different leaks of Sci-fi, i like my Sci-Fi.

Haha, i looked and looked, might of missed them in the amount of content, but i would just like to add the Sci-Fi films/series to this amazing list

Lost In Space (TV) series
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Lost_in_Space....

Enemy Mine
getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Enemy_Mine....

Blakes 7 (TV) series
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Blakes_7....

Stargate
getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Stargate....

District 9
getcoloring.us/watch_movie/District_9....

And no Sci-Fi list in my personal opinion is complete with out...

Dune
getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Dune_1984....

Farscape (TV) series.......every sci-fi fan needs to see this one, star trek is legendary but this was such a fresh change from that uniform and typical flow.
getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Farscape_1999....

Have a brilliant start to the week everyone

+1

expert
!
(1mo)
@👽GEMINI👽 Great list, thanks. I especially agree with your Farscape recommendation. One of my favorites. I thought it ahead of it's time with brilliant world building and character development. Plus, some heavy duty drama and comedy. A truly well written series.

+1

senior master
@gustave13 you are welcome
Sadly for me in my youth, whenever this came on the TV, i always seemed to skip the channel to another show for some reason(cable tv at the time) most probably as i was all too serious with my Sci-fi, intro to Farscape when young just strangly put me off.
Just rediscovered Farscape about 4-5 years ago and wow is all i can say after much Star Trek watching, still am finding it much ahead of its time even now, they just do not make such quality shows like that anymore, even got the CGI at that time and for a show perfectly pulled off, not seen much at all in that era of TV series, and it did not have so much filler like Star Trek did, some in ST was ok, but damn so much just to get to a little bit more of the main plotline, i have Farscape on Blu-ray, but in the day on fat televisions, it looked just as nice, certainly correct, ahead of its time

expert
!
(1mo)
@👽GEMINI👽 Funny, I rewatched it about that time as well. Fantastic to be able to binge watch it on sites in the modern era! Agree with you on less CGI & effects, yet they pulled it off well. The costumes/makeup were amazing and added so much to the show. All the artists involved were outstanding, loved the ship and sets. The story arcs were so well crafted that I really never felt episodes were "filler", which is so prevalent these days and such a turn-off. [SPOILER] I was amazed watching this show, for it had the ability to lose characters but add new ones without messing up the whole show and with smooth transitions. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this series was/is...wish it could be matched now!
(I remember another zany beginning of a show and that I found strange was LEXX.)

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@gustave13 You have me intrigued so I will add it to my watch list. smiley

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@👽GEMINI👽 Awesome list!

I know everything is all over the place on this thread lol so it's difficult to know if one is posting something that already exists but it really does not matter. If it's posted twice or more, then chances are better that someone will find it smiley

Thank you Gemini for contributing to the sci-fi thread smiley I will check them out!

+1

top expert
!
(1mo)
@EUNOIA🌟 Dans la Brume also ??? hard to find for some , its a French syfy apocalyptic drama , aka just one more breath , aka in the electric mist. Under different names and the subs also but a good 2018 movie smiley

+2

senior master
!
(3wk)
@freddy6666 I will have to check that out, Thank you for contributing smiley

+1

!
(1wk)
@👽GEMINI👽 I am a life-long trekkie/trekker - TOS started when I was a teenager, but my favorite sci fi t.v. series was Farscape. Just awesome! Must re-watch it some day. Just the best. So innovative and clever and interesting. My daughter and granddaughter are fans, too!

senior guru
Life on Mars The British Version. Better than the American re-make.

getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Life_on_Mars_20....

Life on Mars American Re-make. Good but not as good as the former.

getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Life_on_Mars....

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
@Crutchbender Most American remakes are never as good as the foreign original. I agree.

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
"Travelers" (2016) getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Travelers/?ref=.... Storyline: Hundreds of years from now, surviving humans discover how to send consciousness back through time, into people of the 21st century. These travelers assume the lives of others, while attempting to save humanity from a terrible future.

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
"Nightflyers" (2018) getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Nightflyers/?re.... A crew of space explorers embark on a mission to find a mysterious alien ship.

+1

!
(1mo)
I must add a few to this list.

Colossus the Forbin Project (1970)

Watch then consider just what is in this film. I could go into detail but that would tend to spoil it a bit. Very worth your while.

getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Colossus_The_Forb....

Equilibrium (2003)

Some might find this film to be a bit reminiscent of and/or derivative of The Matrix (1999) but it has its own innate 'charm'. Well paced and edited.

getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Equilibrium....

The Thing (1982)

John Carpenter's remake of the 1950 The Thing from Another Planet. Tight tense, claustrophobic and grisly. Paranoia was never so entertaining. Razor sharp film. IMHO Carpenter's best, period. Watch it by yourself, alone, at night with a howling wind outside...

This is a film that works as both SF and horror, and in each case not negating the other.

getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Thing_The....

+4

senior master
!
(3wk)
@dikbozo I shall add these to my playlist. Thank you for contributing smiley

+2

guru
!
(3wk)
@EUNOIA🌟 Some TV Classics:
Alien Nation
Dark Skies
V

Recent:
Falling skies
Defiance

Best sadly Cancelled:
Sense8
Falling Waters
Flash Forward
Rubicon

+2

senior master
!
(2wk)
@saxon901 These are all very good recommendations. Some I still need to watch o rfinish. I remember my fatehr watching the original V and I have always wanted to watch it as an adult as I forget much about it. Sense8 and Falling Water of course get cancelled grrrr. Two of my faves and very well done. Thank you for sharing smiley I shall add them to my watch list. Happy New Year!!smiley

+2

!
(6d)
@EUNOIA🌟 At least they gave us a final Sense8 movie or special, or whatever it was, for closure.

I did not watch the second season, though I loved the first, because I wanted to wait until they got the movie out. I know it has been out for a while. I am going to binge starting from the first season. I like it when there is closure with shows that I like.

+2

senior master
!
(6d)
@Bloop50 I still have yet to watch the finale - saving it for a rainy day smiley

!
(1wk)
@saxon901 I liked everything you've listed except Defiance, which I did not like, and Falling Waters, which I did not see.

I am still unhappy that they yanked Rubicon too soon.

+2

guru
!
(1wk)
@Bloop50 As you liked Rubicon, you may also like;

The City and the City (soso)
Counterpart (Season 2 just started) Brilliant
Leftovers Very good
Falling Water Has its moments

+2

!
(6d)
@saxon901 Thank you! Is it worth watching Falling Water since it got canceled? I hate being left hanging when they do that. I got into Salvation and now there won't be another season of THAT!

+1

guru
!
(6d)
@Bloop50 They do answer the big question but they leave us hanging on what might come next and wanting more. So yes, an original,interesting premise worth a look.-GC

+1

!
(3d)
@saxon901 O.K. I'll add it to my spreadsheet of shows to check out. Thanks again.

senior master
!
(2wk)
"3Below: Tales of Arcadia" getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/3Below_Tales_of.... A pair of teenage royals and their bodyguard escape from their home planet and try to blend in on Earth.

senior master
!
(2wk)
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Black_Mirror_Band.... A young programmer makes a fantasy novel into a game. Soon, reality and virtual world are mixed and start to create confusion.

+1

!
(1wk)
@EUNOIA🌟 Just saw this yesterday - my first experience where the viewer gets to interact with what is unfolding on the screen and choose what will happen next...on Netflix, anyway. Not sure how it would work on a movie/t.v. show site. Might lose its interactivity. Still good though. Very well-acted and with a good script.

senior master
!
(1wk)
@Bloop50 I watch everything on Netflix so I also do not know how it would work elsewhere. Most series/films I watch elsewhere then come here to recommend for others. It's fun sometimes lol.

+1

senior master
!
(2wk)
Beyond White Space getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Beyond_White_Spac.... 2150 A.D. The Essex, a deep space fishing vessel for industry giant, AmberCorp, is ready to make its final harvest of the season. The ship brushes with a rare creature, mammoth in size and highly territorial. Could this be the same leviathan that killed Richard and Owen's father? To make matters worse, a vicious band of scavengers intercept the transmission and infiltrate the Essex, leaving them with nothing. With no cargo and few supplies, the captain makes a daring decision, they will venture into uncharted territory, playing for keeps, to capture the creature for a large black market take.

senior master
!
(2wk)
@EUNOIA🌟 [SPOILER]

senior master
!
(2wk)
Bird Box getcoloring.us/watch_movie/Bird_Box/?ref=275.... A woman and a pair of children are blindfolded and make their way through a dystopian setting.

senior master
!
(4d)
"Roswell, New Mexico" getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Roswell_New_Mex.... A reimagining of Roswell, which centers on the residents of New Mexico, where aliens live undercover among humans.

+1

!
(3d)
@EUNOIA🌟 ( getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Roswell.... ) I prefer The original null but i'll continue to give this new one a chance. I have seen the pilot not sure how I feel about how they changed Micheal's character.

senior master
!
(3d)
@Buffy97 I never did watch the original until I opened this thread and a member recommended it to me which I am so grateful for especially with the new one that just started.

I just completed the first season of the original though smiley there's so much to catch up on I am enjoying it and love coming across shows I missed out on yet discover them through these threads in the forum from members like you. Much appreciated!

+1

senior master
!
(3d)
@Buffy97 BTW I noticed you're a new member smiley Welcome aboard!!

+1

!
(3d)
@EUNOIA🌟 Thanks, I'm glad your watching the original too! They are sorta different from each other aren't they? Your in for a treat the 3rd season couldn't have a better ending.

+1

senior master
!
(2d)
@Buffy97 I really can't say yet because I have the 2nd and 3rd season to watch but I do really like both so far. There's been a lot of great new sci-fi series in the last few years. Some of course were cancelled as all great ones usually are and most I probably have listed here on the thread of another lol all in my playlists as well.

+1

!
(2d)
@EUNOIA🌟 Did you ever watch star-crossed ( getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/StarCrossed).... before they cancelled it?

senior master
!
(2d)
@Buffy97 Yes though I almost forgot all about it. I originally watched it for Matt Lanter from 90210 - another good series that was cancelled.

!
(2d)
@EUNOIA🌟 He's from 90210 the 2010's one? I didn't know that I may what that now cause he's in it Lol smiley

senior master
!
(4d)
"Project Blue Book" getcoloring.us/watch_tv_show/Project_Blue_Bo.... The story of the real-life, U.S. Air Force-sponsored investigations into UFO-related phenomena from 1947-70.

+1

senior master
!
(2d)
Encounter (2018) A group of friends uncover an otherworldly object in a rural field, which they soon discover holds greater secrets than they could imagine.

Actors : Anna Hutchison, Cheryl Texiera, Luke Hemsworth

This film should be available soon on TM as it is elsewhere. I enjoyed it and recommend to other sci-fi fans. Cheers!

+1

master
COMETTV recently had "SPACE 1999" a great tv series but i'm trying to find all the episodes cause they took it off after an all-day marathon,i never saw em all.do we got em?

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK