Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

Project Blue Book (341 views)

God
!
(1wk)

+6

!
(1wk)
We are looking forward to this.

On a Side Note ...

Anybody remember the Series "Dark Skies"?

+6

God
!
(1wk)
@UncleThanky It was one of the few good ones. I'm sick of children with super powers.

+7

guru
!
(1wk)
@bondojoe And vampire “romances”. I lived through the 80s as a young adult. It was the definitive weirdo generation, especially in after-hours clubs in Vancouver, and I NEVER MET ONE SINGLE VAMPIRE. They dressed like them, but all show and no bite. I wouldn’t have dated one anyhow. I am selfish about my blood and iron levels. Dumbest romance idea ever, and that includes the Spanish language one with my favourite Latin singer, Chayanne. I’m all for aliens and space exploration, but superpower kids and vampires are like Scooby Doo cartoons.

+5

master
@bondojoe yeah, me too

+2

master
!
box
(1wk)
@clarachan1355 Love the photo - so much better.

expert
!
(1wk)
'dark skies' seemed a bit of fun at first, the way they tried to tie in historic people and events with a sinister alien plot of taking over the world. while i did watch the entire series, their gimmick of celebrity cameo became tiresome as the episodes seemed less compelling to follow.
the trailer for this new series fills me with a familiar reticence, where a recreation of history will likely put dramatic license ahead of truth. in this case, it is a truth still unfolding and much too important for people to know within a solid basis of fact

+2

!
(1wk)
@unbound unbound ,
"where a recreation of history will likely put dramatic license ahead of truth"

We Agree!

Love,
UncleThanky

+1

senior guru
@unbound Calm down. It's just entertainment.

+1

expert
!
(1wk)
@Crutchbender - is that you littlefinger??

senior master
I watched the first episode last night and it started a little slow but by the end, it got really interesting. I think I am going to like this show. smiley

+1

God
!
(6d)
@Teeny💋☮ I haven't watched it yet...off I go!

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK