Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

Music on the site - leave or remove? (349 views)

admin
Music on the site - should we leave it as is... or should we remove it? What do you think?

+3

senior master
!
(5mo)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 I picked a bunch of songs when I first joined and haven't used it since. My vote would be to remove it. Could put your "Users with similar movie tastes" idea in its place?

+9

God
@delamitri I don't use it anymore either. I kind of like the "idea" of having it.

However, if it's not being used, it's a waste of precious space.

+1

master
!
box
(2d)
@delamitri Great idea!!

+1

master
@💊Dr.Evil💊 I have never used it so I would say remove it.

+5

master
!
box
(5mo)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 Remove and use space for something useful like ... suggestions welcome

+4

senior master
!
(5mo)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 Remove it.

Can you add the option to Recommend TV shows please?

Thanks smiley

+4

senior master
When i last looked i could not find much of what i want, if it had better (and a mass of music) features i would say keep. If it would help you with the site, yes remove.

+1

admin
@PureVodka🍺 Yes, the site we were taking the content now hosts only remixes and such stuff. Music was better. Now it's almost useless.

+3

Remove, except if you allow us to upload songs or music video smiley lol

senior master
!
(5mo)
@♠♥Aces♣♦ I have attempted to ask this many times and no reply yet, so I will ask you instead LOL is it possible to add the option to Recommend TV Shows and not just movies? I think members would benefit and love the feature smiley Thanks in advance!

+3

guru
!
(5mo)
Although I use it I'd say remove/improve it. For some reason it chews up a sh*t-load of system resources as is...

+2

God
!
(5mo)
Can we replace it with something better? Maybe youtube music videos. or something that will strip the mp3 from the videos?

top expert
dump music, chatbox/comedy theatre, Latest News, & the brain police.

+4

senior master
@Unreconstructed What? You mean get rid of chat box?

+1

top expert
@PureVodka🍺 yes, but I do get a thrill makin' it disappear every time I log on, but, cheap thrills are a dime a dozen.

master
@Unreconstructed Brain police?? Wha??

top expert
@rickgrimesrocks guess you had to be there.

!
(5mo)
I would say remove it. There are a lot of music sites out there, if people are looking. Just keep this a movie and tv site.

+5

!
(5mo)
Leave it

master
I haven't used it since I first joined so I would say remove also.

I also agree about the Recommend TV Shows suggestion smiley

+4

master
!
(5mo)
Its been nothing but an issue. It's pointless to have honestly.. Everyone get nothing but problems with it, lols... Destroy and make room for improvements that are/have been sorely needed.

+3

senior master
!
(2mo)
Now that it works and I have found songs from my favourite genres and updated NEWER ones as well.. I have changed my mind and say keep it.

Only issue is searching for music... it does not work as nothing comes up and I have to refresh the page to see new songs/titles.

other than that, I like this feature now smiley

Thanks!!

!
(2mo)
I don't even use it... there so many other places to get music anyway.

+3

guru
!
(2mo)
I've no use for it, there's more choice and it's easier to search music on other sites, I say get rid and replace with something else smiley

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
It's the one thing on this site that I don't use.

+2

Remove it. Most of the time the songs that play are not the songs in the title.

senior master
!
(2d)
Yes. Remove it and perhaps add a new feature. I played with it but no longer use it. It was fun for a day ... or two. Out with the old and in with the new!

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK