Please update your bookmarks. Our current address is: getcoloring.us Old domains will be deleted soon. Spread the word!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

Janky Keyboard - Teeny😢 (743 views)

senior master
I just wanted to tell everyone I am sorry for not responding lately. My keyboard is being janky and it is TOTALLY a Decroded Piece of Crap. Every single time I start to respond it disconnects on me. Today is one of the few times it is working so I wanted to let my friends know I am not being stuck up and not responding. I plan on getting a new keyboard next week. I am still reading my messages and please know I love you all!

This message is 100% Teeny approved. smiley

+8

senior master
"Comment is hidden. Why?" I can't read this post due to being blocked.
Moving forward... hope your keyboard gets fixed? smiley

senior master
@✨Mrs.Netiquette🌟 BTW I am blocked by the member who began this thread and do not have the member blocked. Cheers!

God
@✨Mrs.Netiquette🌟 I believe Teeny blocked you after you once blocked her.

+9

senior master
@PureVodka🍺 Sorry but no that is not the case and I do not wish to engage with any further drama that "livingInABox" aka "Box" is trying to stir yet again. Teeny can speak for herself but I did not block her first nor do I have her on block. Moving forward... have a good night.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@PureVodka🍺 And I know that to be right PV. So whatever contradictions EWE puts forward is all a pack of lies like the many she has been spreading around this site in one guise or another.

And when Teeny see this sh*t, I hope she puts the EWE, lambs and rams in their places.

+5

guru
!
(1mo)
@PureVodka🍺 Wait... you're not blocked???? lol

+5

God
@RandomOne She's blocked me again. Why i've no idea!!!

+2

@PureVodka🍺 Because she is crucially unhappy with this site and everyone, except for those who are new and haven't had the experience YET.

I have a very simple solution: she should leave and go where she will be happy.

Staying here clearly is an ordeal.

Why would anyone stay around so many horrible people and such a poorly run site?

Plus her beloved PW is back, where everything was perfect for her apparently.

Leave and go be happy, PLEASE.

+2

@PureVodka🍺 Pfffft smiley ... the person who wrote this, who I can't see what they wrote because I too am blocked (still) was asked to please unblock by a third member so that a reasonable discussion on a possible misunderstanding could ld be cleared up... And the person denying blocking refused.

Short/long term memory issues or out and out lying? ... It's all the same in the "I am a victim" game.

Bloody hell, leave it off finally, would you?

+8

senior master
@PureVodka🍺 That would be correct! Not sure what she is saying but my friends know the truth

+8

senior master
!
(1mo)
@Teeny💋☮ And they have your back. 💞

+7

senior master
@delamitri Thank you so much😘

+6

God
@Teeny💋☮ Thought that was the case. Hope your well.

+1

senior master
@PureVodka🍺 Thanks! I am doing much better now that my keyboard is working.

+4

@Teeny💋☮ That name-changing, personality swapping member in indeed a full on liar so.

That's a fact, not slander and not in any way a berating. I am certain that if necessary Dr Evil would verify the facts (not our words) of this chameleon of endless guises.

It is supported by the facts here, and elsewhere.

Members beware of this "poor me" technique and bid for endless amounta of attention.

+7

master
!
box
(1mo)
Sorry but I do not acknowledge Comment is hidden. Why? format on forum threads.

Especially when the BLOCKHEAD aka EWE has blocked the starter of the thread.

Sorry for your troubles Teeny. Get a new one in the sales or e-bay or where ever.

Top priority - above food, gas, electricity bills.

+3

master
!
box
(1mo)
Sorry but I do not acknowledge Comment is hidden. Why? format on forum threads.

Typing messages on threads that you have blocked the initiator is attention seeking infantile psychology at work and may need some medical attention.

I believe there is a Doctor E. in the house. Anyone got his number? We have an emergency here.

+5

master
!
box
(1mo)
Well EWE, you know what you have to do then seeing as you started all the sh*t in the first place. Maybe a BIG apology is in order. Doctor's orders.

+6

@box Do not hold your breath.

+5

master
Yes, I do have a very good memory, and I believe that the above instigator blocked Teeny long ago (Teeny can confirm I guess) .... It just amazes me that she actually believes she can fool people like this.

+6

guru
!
(1mo)
@TragicMouse🐭 She's priceless lol

+4

master
@RandomOne Priceless, idk, there are other more appropriate words, but I'd better not go there. smiley

+5

guru
!
(1mo)
@TragicMouse🐭 You know you wanna smiley

But I agree she's not worth the virtual ink. smiley

+4

Teeny, you're a dote for taking the time to let all your friends here at TM know what's going on.

Thank goodness we've members like you round here that don't find it necessary to change their user name and profile every few days and create alternate profiles with their VPN.

I wish you every good fortune and will be delighted to see you when you return.

+5

senior master
Thank you all for standing up for me against whatever was said above!! It is so wonderful to see that I have true friends on here who know what is the truth. I just don't understand why someone would comment (apparently something nasty) about someone else on their forum when they can't even read what they wrote. Sounds like someone who acts like a child who didn't get their way and also with way too much time on their hands.
All I know is what you put out into the world comes back to you, so if you want to spread negativity and lies be my guest.

100% Teeny Approved smiley

+6

master
!
box
(1mo)
@Teeny💋☮ Keyboard sorted?

+3

senior master
@box So far so good!

+4

@Teeny💋☮ Teeny, we're lucky to have you. I feel priveledged to have some fine friends on this site.

I mean that. xoxo

+6

guru
@RAVENOUSbird OK, dawn comes to marblehead,lol. I too was once blocked by this Chameleon of sorts...people are not stupid, we remember who to stay away from!

+9

master

+2

@Rescue Dog Mama She seriously needs to back off the drama juice.

I'm fed up with the outright lies. I leave her alone, but this absolute rubbish deserves a knock on the head.

+6

master
@RAVENOUSbird Yes, I noticed the other online alias has been absent too, strange, but I bet my instinct was right on this one. Maybe she figures her "goose" has been cooked this time if we are lucky .... 🦆

+3

@TragicMouse🐭 "Alias'" (plural).

All quiet. VPNs cannot conceal the obvious.

smiley

+3

guru
I lost count on how many names she has now lol.

+9

senior guru
Okay everyone move along please this thread is now crime scene.

@Crutchbender No, thank you.

For 9 momths this sh*te has been going on, continually.

Further, this is fact, not an opinion.

I feel that a stern outting and warning to anyone new to the site is warranted and appropriate due to length and breadth at which this individual has gone to.

Please, feel free to ignore the thread, as I believe I've read you advise others when they don't care for other subjects.

+8

master
@RAVENOUSbird Totally agreed!

+2

senior master
@Crutchbender smiley @Crime Scene. This thread filled up with BS and the usual attention seekers who thrive on drama, gossip, hate, trolling, bulling, lies and just non-stop repetitive nonsense. All from a non-offensive reply that I posted which is the usual case. The hate is real and deep. The paranoia and false accusations are very concerning as well as disturbing.

Now I shall return to Blocking the trolls again. smiley

Oh and there is a lack of concern for this janky keyboard smileysmiley

master
!
(1mo)
Lol I just popped in to see what a "janky keyboard" is.

+3

@fortunate1 Haha. It's a pretty funny, but accurate name. smiley

+2

senior master
@fortunate1 Yea I know, right? You try and be nice and let your friends know why you haven't been checking in and all Hell breaks loose

+3

I can only imagine what that last comment said, let's see...

Trolls, poor me!

Block, poor me!

Admin does nothing, poor me!

I agree with Crutch, poor me!

I've never blocked Teeny Or something vaguely derogatory about Teeny, poor me!

(How close did I get?)

Now onto more "thank you, how great is the site, people are wonderful, the admin is so diligent" posts, whilst mixing them up with "the admin does nothing to enforce TOS, there are trolls everywhere, I've never blocked anyone, lies, lies, lies".

Knock it off.

+3

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK