Please update your bookmarks. Our current address is: getcoloring.us Old domains will be deleted soon. Spread the word!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

Happy Birthday๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ (564 views)

senior master
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to all the other 12/21 Sagittarius Birthday people out there. Hope everyone is having a wonderful birthday today! smiley โค๏ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’‹

+4

That's sweet. Maybe we should have a happy birthday thread, or keep this one going?

+4

@RAVENOUSbird I think this one just remain.

+2

@FemaleLotRfan83 You think we should keep this one going?

+3

@RAVENOUSbird It's better than creating another thread.

+2

@FemaleLotRfan83 Great, I was just clarifying to make sure I understood what you wrote. smiley

Sounds good to me. smiley

PS - Am I missing something? I don't see any birthdays listed today?

+3

senior master
@RAVENOUSbird Do you know if there is a certain time frame that birthdays are listed? I asked Doc awhile back but I don't think I ever got a response. It is really weird, I will see bday list on certain pages like my settings page but not on others and then I will see it listed on a different page and after about 8pm I can't ever find it??
It needs to be more clear when and where the list is

+2

@Teeny๐Ÿ’‹โ˜ฎ I have no clue. smiley

This is the second day none are listed.

But we shall persevere! smiley

+2

senior master
Happy Birthday to all today 12/22! First day of Capricorns. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
A special birthday wish goes out to Spook Siren, one of my good friends on here. smiley ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’—

+2

Happy Birthday to everyone born on 23 December!

+2

senior master
Happy Birthday Christmas Eve babies! I hope you have both a wonderful birthday and and a wonderful Christmas Eve๐ŸŒฒโค๏ธ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜˜ smiley

+2

senior master
Happy Birthday December 28er's!! smiley

+2

master
yes, its hard birthdaying in December!!my sister was 3 days before Xmas!!ugh.I remembered [email protected] smiley

+2

senior master
Happy BELATED Birthday to JESUS! smiley

+1

senior master
Happy Birthday to saharadad1 โ€ข trixie1st โ€ข Icemankfc โ€ข DallasMike smiley smiley smiley

+2

senior master
smiley Happy Birthday to Cap67 โ€ข zeenafets โ€ข JerMie โ€ข rpc53 smiley

+1

๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE WITH A 29TH DECEMBER BIRTHDAY! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

+1

senior master
smiley HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS OF TWO-MOVIES!! smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ sidorczukv โ€ข smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ ofStarStuff โ€ข smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ Ganesh007 โ€ข smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ LakkieyV โ€ข smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ MelM7 โ€ข smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ Glacierite โ€ข smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ Afinso โ€ข smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ bondojoe โ€ข smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ Anonymous2017 โ€ข smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ DEBSTIRBD โ€ข smiley

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ Sully93 โ€ข smiley

smiley MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY FILLED WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND MAY ALL YOU BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE! smiley smiley smiley

smiley

+2

senior master
@โœจMrs.Netiquette๐ŸŒŸ Also to everyone else who is celebrating a December 30th Birthday that is not on two-movies alerts! smiley

+1

senior master
๐ŸŽˆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS OF TWO-MOVIES AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS CELEBRATING A DECEMBER 31ST BIRTHDAY!! ๐ŸŽˆ smiley smiley

mycal โ€ข ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

rubensan โ€ข ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

wanfong โ€ข ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

Dandman โ€ข ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

charminita โ€ข ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

BluBuddafly31 โ€ข ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

anuta โ€ข ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

bitshifter700 โ€ข ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

smiley smiley MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY FILLED WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND MAY ALL YOU BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE!
smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Get working PAX!!!!

+1

God
!
(1mo)
Happy Birtday to all you New Year Babies! I see a BUNCH listed! smiley

+3

Happy Birthday to everyone born 1st January of any year!

This is an interesting articles on so called "trending names" for babies born 2019:

www.romper.com/p/22-names-for-new-years-da...

+1

Happy birthday to all the birthday's on TM today!

moondust โ€ข lmaoliko โ€ข UPKing โ€ข 635b0767e9 โ€ข lee7672 โ€ข el_fukko โ€ข Rossiuae โ€ข DonDoc โ€ข cpidexlc โ€ข Kardue โ€ข Mightythor โ€ข Nadira1001 โ€ข miniskirtwithlegs โ€ข skillmatic โ€ข moLover โ€ข Datzdabigguy โ€ข alliediedra โ€ข HerrBluMedic โ€ข .โ€™ โ€ข sanjohnjuan โ€ข purple6543 โ€ข Sylvym54 โ€ข ajonn โ€ข DeadMoines โ€ข thelordnicon โ€ข Mudrabbit โ€ข Serna97 โ€ข scubasteve77 โ€ข daddywaddy โ€ข ยฟ?.,Simple,.?ยฟ โ€ข sergev01 โ€ข zenman1 โ€ข HelelbenShahar โ€ข AngelOfLaziness โ€ข Qtbonita โ€ข dikbozo โ€ข blubby โ€ข stevetink โ€ข polish84 โ€ข โ€MomDawgโ€ โ€ข Skyehawk โ€ข YgraineDance โ€ข GreaserTruck โ€ข Tubbs โ€ข mykitty โ€ข bomart โ€ข cjackson674 โ€ข eggsterminate โ€ข Beautiffalmind โ€ข Sharp โ€ข drdarvon โ€ข slappyslippy โ€ข AnalogProphet โ€ข musicreporter

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Can I get the name of your therapist?

+1

@delamitri You're very welcome to join, anytime...

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Woohoo my peers! I'll fit right in then.

+1

God
!
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird People get BUSY in the Spring..eh?

+1

senior master
๐ŸŽˆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS OF TWO-MOVIES AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS CELEBRATING A JANUARY 1ST BIRTHDAY!! ๐ŸŽˆ

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ moondust โ€ข
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ lmaoliko โ€ข
UPKing โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
635b0767e9 โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
lee7672 โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
el_fukko โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
Rossiuae โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
DonDoc โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
cpidexlc โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
Kardue โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
Mightythor โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
Nadira1001 โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ miniskirtwithlegs โ€ข
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ skillmatic โ€ข
moLover โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ Datzdabigguy โ€ข
alliediedra โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
HerrBluMedic โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
.โ€™ โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ sanjohnjuan โ€ข
purple6543 โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ Sylvym54 โ€ข
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ ajonn โ€ข
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ DeadMoines โ€ข
thelordnicon โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
Mudrabbit โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
scubasteve77 โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
daddywaddy โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
ยฟ?.,Simple,.?ยฟ โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ sergev01 โ€ข
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ zenman1 โ€ข
HelelbenShahar โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
AngelOfLaziness โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ Qtbonita โ€ข
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ dikbozo โ€ข
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ blubby โ€ข
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ โ€MomDawgโ€ โ€ข
Skyehawk โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
GreaserTruck โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ Tubbs โ€ข
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ bomart โ€ข
cjackson674 โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
eggsterminate โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
AnalogProphet โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
stevetink โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
mykitty โ€ข๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
Beautiffalmind โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
Serna97 โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
YgraineDance โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
slappyslippy โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
musicreporter โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ Sharp โ€ข
drdarvon โ€ข ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚
polish84 โ€ข๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚

smiley MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY FILLED WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND MAY ALL YOU BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE!
smiley HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! smiley

senior master
@โœจMrs.Netiquette๐ŸŒŸ Wish everyone a healthy, happy and very positive productive 2019! smiley May we all be better versions of ourselves, be kind to ourselves and others.

Happy birthday to EVERYONE born on 2nd January of any year, and our members:

khanavitohol โ€ข Gamemaster52 โ€ข Nickie2255 โ€ข no1one โ€ข hawtgawd โ€ข Evoke โ€ข tjbama11

+1

senior master
Happy Birthday to all January birthdays!! May you all have a healthy and happy year full of warm wishes and freaking awesome movies!!๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰โ˜ฎ smiley

+1

Happy birthday to the following members (and anyone else celebrating today). smiley

Mommakitty โ€ข Tafzeel โ€ข torrac โ€ข xRimax โ€ข malysterix โ€ข Plan9

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Nice one RB ... having the cousins round

+2

senior master
smiley Happy Birthday to the following TM members and everyone else celebrating a birthday today smiley

Today's Birthdays: onnya โ€ข ulala97 โ€ข Fritzschunke โ€ข FluffyBunnySlippers

May all your wishes come true - have a blessed day and many more!! smiley

senior master
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the following members of two-movies and everyone else who is celebrating a birthday today!!๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚

smiley Today's Birthdays: Smilla โ€ข Cat8Coyote โ€ข maxlinx โ€ข Hood2003 โ€ข tanzy โ€ข dasia โ€ข willywallace28 smiley ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚

senior master
smiley Today's Birthdays: Ricky5550 โ€ข Nay โ€ข fluckey โ€ข betav8i โ€ข Dragon Tamer โ€ข โญ๏ธjanerosityโญ๏ธ smiley

Wishing everyone who is celebrating a birthday today, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY with many blessings! XOxO

Happy Birthday to TM members lucek531 โ€ข ImacX โ€ข christmasbill80 and anyone and everyone who has a birthday today from any year!

Celebrate YOU!

senior master
Today's Birthdays: jimpeters1965 โ€ข angelshaloxd โ€ข antonio777 โ€ข Bub โ€ข WINDY69

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ABOVE TM MEMBERS AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS CELEBRATING A B-DAY! MANY BLESSINGS OXOXO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:

angelshaloxd โ€ข WINDY69 โ€ข Bub โ€ข antonio777 โ€ข jimpeters1965

Happy birthday to the following members:

pitneyman โ€ข SamLone โ€ข killeen โ€ข melaquino โ€ข DaveLikely

And to anyone else with a birthday today 16 January!!

Happy birthday to: iitmarty โ€ข ndoxx โ€ข RedDawg โ€ข reddcyclone118 โ€ข BassMatt โ€ข steela โ€ข HamidSaeed โ€ข 2012chad79 and all other members and others who have a birthday today.

senior master
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the following members of two-movies and everyone else who is celebrating a birthday today!!๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚

Today's Birthdays: fitrirosli19 โ€ข buttfalcon โ€ข indiabcm โ€ข tucsontits โ€ข tommywright3174 โ€ข moxie1970 โ€ข Darlenejp80

senior master
Today's Birthdays: Shaw Shaw โ€ข Ibn0243974341 โ€ข Fmlftp โ€ข CollideDuhScope

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ABOVE TM MEMBERS AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS CELEBRATING A B-DAY! MANY BLESSINGS OXOXO๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚

As always, wishing these members: Shaw Shaw โ€ข Fmlftp โ€ข CollideDuhScope โ€ข Ibn0243974341, and anyone else with a ๐ŸŽ‚ birthday today a most splendid and happy day, and a very happy year ahead.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL 21ST JANUARY BABIES!

TO THE MEMBERS OF TWO-MOVIES LIKE fagiry โ€ข PyroPixie โ€ข Joyandsi โ€ข korg223 A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

+1

senior master
Today's Birthdays: knbingham โ€ข supertam1231 โ€ข Jackliss โ€ข mu6best โ€ข dennisjvh โ€ข NoNeed2Know โ€ข rexgrl3

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ABOVE TM MEMBERS AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS CELEBRATING A B-DAY! MANY BLESSINGS OXOXO๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚

senior master

Today's Birthdays: BelleJiselle โ€ข HisKitten2018 โ€ข LesParas โ€ข sovereign

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:

nhemdaya03 โ€ข ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅWakeyboy๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ โ€ข cherylhav

And all Two-Movies members born on 27th January

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FOLLOWING TWO-MOVIES MEMBERS....
jack1956 โ€ข jmmac1 โ€ข Auble0 โ€ข Davithanjn โ€ข dnclouse77 โ€ข 20TRUMP20 โ€ข introvert36912
AND ANY AND ALL PEOPLE WITH BIRTDAY'S ON 30TH JANUARY!

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK